I can’t believe that it has been an entire month since Twiglet was born. It has gone so so so quickly! She has already grown out of some clothes, is holding her head up for longer periods of time and is smiling! It is the cutest thing EVER! (Well apart from my other gorgeous bunnies, who are also super cute).
So…………..here is my one month round up on my smallest little bundle:
- Milk, but only from a Dr Browns bottle, natch.
- Her big brother, I think it’s something to do with those big rimmed glasses
- Daddies boomy voice, I’m putting this down to the skin to skin she got from Daddy in the operating theatre.
- A clean nappy. Pooing in a clean nappy is much more fun.
- Match Of The Day, oh no wait, that’s Mummy
Best moment of the last month:
- Meeting her brothers and sisters (oh and Mum and Dad of course)
Worst moment of the last month:
- Catching a cold and having a bunged up nose 😦
I have to say that the first month of having Twiglet isn’t quite what I was expecting. Newborn babies I know how to handle, I totally have that shiz down. Handling a 3yo, a 6yo and a 9yo I can do spinning on my t&^s. Doing both, at the same time, while juggling Christmas shopping, school plays, parent/teacher meetings and everything else, is not so easy. Thank god for coffee……………..and wine!
This post is part of a Linky: