Time. Goes. So. Quickly. The last month has absolutely flown by. Twiglet has been to see all three of her siblings in their different Christmas plays, has been to all of their parent/teacher consultations and has done countless shopping trips trying to get ready for Christmas. She is much more alert now. We get smiles every time we gaze at her! She has just started to get into a bit of a routine with her “awake times” AND she is sleeping from 11-5/6am. She truly is a perfect baby.
Here is the two month round up on my smallest little bundle:
- Smiling. She will even smile at the sound of our voices, without even seeing us!
- Bunny. I crocheted her a little stuffed bunny and she is mesmorised by it.
- The sling. A total essential when doing the school run (especially when I have 3 different classrooms to drop off to) and once I pop her in, she is asleep by the time I get to the end of the road.
- Wind. We are still suffering a little bit each night, but gripe water seems to cure it.
- Her car seat. Screams as soon as she is put in it.
- Christmas shoppers who seem to completely ignore her in the sling and bash into her without saying sorry.
Best moment of the last month:
- Seeing that great big smile every day.
Worst moment of the last month:
- Jabs. And the lurgy that followed.
I know Christmas is a busy time of year for us, and I’m hoping that that is why this last month has just flown by. I really hope that time isn’t going to go this quickly next year because I really feel like I’m so busy I don’t have time to really enjoy Twiglet. Any free time I do have is spent doing housework or shopping :-(. Hopefully Twiglet’s first Christmas will be a great time for all of us to spend some much needed quality time together and to try and slow life down a little!